Thank you to everyone who participated in the Maryland Horse Industry Survey! Over 800 surveys were returned, from farm owners, business owners and individual horse owners.
The survey data is being analyzed by the Sage Policy Group, Inc. The resulting Information will demonstrate to lawmakers and the public that the horse industry is diverse, thriving, and worthy of continued investment.
Results will be available later this fall and will be posted here on equiery.com under “Latest News.”
All survey participants were automatically entered into a drawing. The winners are as follows:
- Streett Moore (McDonogh School): Two Preakness Tickets to Turfside Terrace
- Yvette Ridenour (equestrian): Two Maryland Million VIP tickets
- Jennifer Johnson (American Star Farm): VIP Tailgate spot at Polo Match
- Rich Meyer (M.O.M Stable): Two Admission Passes for all 3 Days at Fair Hill International
- John Abrams (equestrian): Two Admission Passes for all 3 Days at Fair Hill International
- Leslie Solomon (equestrian):$200 Gift Certificate to Maryland Saddlery
- April Smith, (equestrian):Congressional Polo Club Lesson
- Tom Fahrney (Ram Racing Stable): Dinner for 4 at Rosecroft Raceway
- Hanum Wensil-Strow (equestrian):Dinner for 4 at Rosecroft Raceway
- Jessica P. (equestrian): Carriage Ride for Two