Ever wonder what if feels like to ride on the famous Preakness course?
Stop wondering and do it!
Sunday, July 16 • Pimlico Race Course
10am – 3pm
Walk, jog, trot, canter or gallop – your choice.
Ride through the starting gate!
Get a photo in the Winner’s Circle!
Ride solo or with friends!
EXTENDED DEADLINE: Wednesday, July 12 at 4 pm
Register by Sat. July 8 and receive a complimentary, limited edition, collectors saddle towel.
Ride as many times as you wish! $50 per trip
IMPORTANT: Select your pace when you register!
Group 1 “SEABISCUIT” will walk, trot, canter AND gallop
Group 2 “SECRETARIAT” will walk, trot and do a SLOW canter
Group 3 “WAR ADMIRAL” will ONLY walk and trot!
Rules & Requirements:
- All Horses must have proof of negative Coggins issued within the last 12 months
- All riders must wear approved helmets
- All riders must sign waivers (minors must have waiver signed by appropriate adult)
- Riders under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- No colts, stallions or ridglings
For more information, visit www.usponyracing.com
Proceeds to Benefit: